Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Turn Back the Time !!

- Maverick


Sometimes I wish I could, turn back the time..
Get another shot at life..
Sometimes I wish I could, relive those moments..
Get another chance at making you mine..

Walking down the street, I just knew..
This wasnt the way it was meant to be.
As I remember those moments going by..
when we were together just you and i.
Sometimes I wish I could, relive those moments..
Get another chance at making you mine..

I have been running all along..
After something I did not know what..
I did not know why..
I could not see, what I needed the most was you..
And now that I've reached the end of the road..
I see that I am all alone..
Sometimes I wish I could, start all over again..
Get another chance at making it fine..

I did not know, what made the difference..
Was not tomorrow, nor yesterday..
but now and this.
Sometimes I wish I could..
I wish I could.. I wish I could..
Cause the only thing I can now do is Wish..


.

No comments: