Monday, March 26, 2007

My Biker Girl

-UC

I wish you could ride a bike girl,
And I would sit behind and hold you tight girl.

I love the way your hair would fly in my face,
Every time you would decide to race.

The adrenaline that I would like to share,
When you would shift to a higher gear.

I love the way you would look with your leather jacket on,
Every time you would decide to cruise along.

The moments I would always yearn,
When you would take a sharp turn.

I love the way you would give me a heartache,
Every time you would suddenly decide to brake.

I would love to see you smile, the most
When you sit on the bike and pose.

And every time when you shiver riding at night girl,
I'll sit behind you hold you tight girl.

I would sit behind and hold you tight girl,
I wish you would always be my biker girl.



... My friends first stint at writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's UC?? never read his poems before... Real good one though

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.